Missed a period? Pregnant?
Know for sure!
Know your options!
Abortion? Adoption? Parenting?
If you are facing an unexpected pregnancy, looking for abortion information or pregnancy services, have questions or would like to talk with a client advocate, please call us at 575-526-6242.
You may schedule an appointment for a free pregnancy test by choosing from the time slots below.
All of our pregnancy services are free:
- Confidential pregnancy tests
- Information on pregnancy, adoption, and abortion
- Sexually transmitted disease education
- Peer counseling and support
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
- Proof of Pregnancy for Medicaid/WIC
- Post abortion care for women and men
- Emergency supplies of diapers, formula, and baby clothes
- New parent starter kit
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Las Cruces does not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but is committed to providing accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.